BWS LLC is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to provide operational support for classified-secret and classified top secret /SCI data networks at the Department of Homeland Security.
Individual must be a self starter and able to complete assignments with little to no supervision or quality assurance oversight.
Work Hours: This is expected to be a day shift position.
Work Location: 12900 Federal Systems Park Drive, Fairfax, VA.
Clearances: Secret, TS or TS/SCI; Must be able to pass DHS’s entry-on-duty suitability and obtain DHS Secret clearance or above.
- Tier-2 NOC Administrator / Systems Administrator with strong working knowledge of:
- Active Directory, (MUST HAVE)
- Exchange Server 2010, (MUST HAVE)
- Windows Server (MUST HAVE)
- IP network troubleshooting (MUST HAVE)
- Advanced network configuration skills with Cisco routers and switches, (a PLUS)
- Support of Taclanes and other secure communication lines, etc.
- Technical Support of VTC and Classified VTC (SVTC) (MUST HAVE)
Data Network Administration & Support (a PLUS)
- Experience providing tier-2 classified and unclassified network support in a network operations center (NOC).
- Understanding of how to rack-mount, configure and connect Cisco switches, Cisco routers, General Dynamic Taclanes and encryption devices.
- Make IP assignments.
- Re-activate switch ports
- Troubleshoot and repair failed or failing network equipment
- Strong working knowledge of Citrix.
Support of e-mail services (MUST HAVE):
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server
Video Teleconference Administration and Support (MUST HAVE)
- Network configuration of video teleconferencing systems
- IP address assignments of VTC systems
- Setup and support of video teleconferencing sessions
- Strong working Tandberg 1700 and Tandberg 6000 or Polycom VTC systems
- Familiar with MCU (telecommunication bridges)
- Some travel by metro or auto to LaFante Plaza, Rosslyn or Ballston
- 5 to 10 years experience deploying and supporting data network and video teleconferencing systems
- At least three years experience in a federal government environment.
- DHS EOD Secret Clearance – required
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)CCNP and/or CCNA certification(s) very desirable
Experience with the below tools are a strong plus:
- What’s up Gold
- HP Open View
- Remedy Trouble Ticketing